The City of Surrey Digital Style Guide helps ensure consistency and focus across all City digital communications and provides a guiding framework for content, visual identity and digital assets.
- Consistent and service-oriented: content meets the universal customer needs of support, convenience, access and consistency.
- Transparent: content supports the City’s commitment to citizens to be transparent and accountable
- Citizen-focused experience: digital content prioritizes the needs and goals of Surrey citizens. All citizens meaning it needs to be accessible to all users.
- Across channels: This strategy applies to all the City’s digital channels. It can be expanded to include enterprise-wide content considerations.
- Innovative, engaged and inclusive community: digital content supports the City Values, specifically those of community and innovation, and is a vehicle through which these values are fostered.